“Holy Spirit what do You say for me?”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: ‘Do Not Think About What?’ There is no cookie cutter Christian when walking with Christ. The greatest commandment love God and love your neighbors as yourself. Do not listen to the flesh! He wants us to fulfill the unique purpose He created us for so glorify Him with your thoughts words and actions. Say no to what dishonors Him and say yes to what does!
- Are you listening to the flesh?
- How to live a Christian life?
- What does the Holy Spirit say?
- Romans 13:12-14: “The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.”
Athena Dean Holtz Episode Quotes
- “Lord, I surrender.”
- “Holy Spirit what do you say for me?”
- “Take a stand at gratifying the desires of the flesh.”
Self control. How to have self control? Are you listening to the flesh? Surrender to God.