“Are you conforming to this world?”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: ‘Transform Not Conform’. Are you continually being transformed? The renewal of our minds is something only God can do and that is met with discernment and continued time with Him. In the process, steer clear from new Age practices that may be taking the Lords name in vain instead of trusting in Him.
- Are you conforming to this world?
- What does it mean to be transformed?
- Are you taking the Lords name in vain?
- Romans 12:1-2: “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.“
Athena Dean Holtz Episode Quotes
- “The Lord will not leave unpunished those who take His name in vain.”
- “I want to be transformed, I want a metamorphosis in my life where God changes my nature.”
- “I want to surround myself with those who are not phony Christians. I want to surround myself with those who are being transformed glory to glory.”
Be transformed. Renewed mind. Take the Lords name in vain.