“Give me the courage to take action.”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: ‘What Does it Mean to Say Yes to Everything’.
Are you listening to Gods voice or are you deciding on your own? It’s easy to say yes to everything but should you? Seek Gods will and invitation to what He wants you to say yes to and what He wants you to say no to. Pray for everything set before you because its hard to hear Gods voice when you have already decided what to say.
What does it mean to say yes?
- What does God want you to do?
- Are you saying ‘yes’ when God wants you to say no?
- Hebrews 3:15: “As has just been said: “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as you did in the rebellion.”
- Romans 13:11-14: “And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.”
- “Lord show me the green lights and the red flags.” Michelle Watson
- “Give me the courage to take action” Athena Dean Holtz
Saying yes. Are you listening to God's voice? Obedience. Pray about it.