Redeemed & Restored: HOLD ON
“Are you holding on to God?”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: Hold On! I had no idea how in the world we were going to dock the boat but we did! How do the winds of our day to day lives pull us in different directions? We must hang on to His word and His promises with everything we have. This is the only way to push back against the winds that want to prevent us from reaching His purposes in us. God never lets go us us!
- What pulls you away from God?`
- Is God trying to tell you something?
- Are you holding on to God?
- Proverbs 4:13: “Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life.”
Athena Dean Holtz Episode Quotes
- “It’s hard work to hold on especially when the enemy is coming at you, and I promise you he will.”
- “God is faithful to use the wind of difficult circumstances to deliver a message.”
- “We all have something to do to remain in Him, we must hold on.”
Hold on! God's power to keep going. Walk with Christ. Pursue your purpose.
Welcome, I'm Athena!
I start each day by tithing the first hour to the Lord in prayer, reading the word, doing word studies of the Text, and asking God how I can live out what I am reading. This time is usually met with meditation on devotionals that are usually written by dead guys like Oswald Chambers, CS Lewis, Charles Spurgeon, AW Tozer, and Andrew Murray.
Right now, I’m reading a daily devotional with a friend called Tozer on the Almighty God for my focus for the day. It's fun to see individually what pulls us in to spur one another on to good deeds!
The Bible is filled with action steps to walk out in practical and intentional ways. This sets my day in motion to walk it out! I hope this is your heart, too.
Consider this a personal invitation to join me in this journey!