“Ask God to show you.”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: ‘Celebrating 50 Episodes’. Wounds become idols if they are not healed by the living God. What happens when we fall into idolatry? We must do all we can to not be deceived, by ourselves, those around us or the enemy at work. Today as we celebrate 50 years, we include a call to action, to stay alert and be on guard, Jesus alerts us so much in scripture and for good reason. Thank you for joining us in celebrating 50 episodes full of God’s glory at work!
- Are you practicing what you preach?
- Are you being vulnerable?
- Are you being deceived?
- Ephesians 5-6: “Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. Therefore do not be partners with them.”
Athena Dean Holtz Episode Quotes
- “We wanted to declare all the ways God had redeemed and restored me, by unpacking what had left me vulnerable to deception and learning anew all the ways He was faithfully working all things together for good.”
- “He continues to restore me and so I wanted this place to be somewhere to embrace the healing the Lord provides.”
- “A huge turning point in my healing was when I asked God to show me where I opened the door to deception.”
Deception. Are you being deceived? What is deception? Transformation. Being transformed.