Redeemed & Restored: Are you in Him?
“Are you treating others as Jesus did?”
Today’s episode of Redeemed & Restored is entitled: ‘Are You in Him‘. Are you doing things that are causing you darkness? We need to train ourselves to walk as Jesus did. Recognize things that may cause you darkness and that steer you away from His character. Train yourself for Godliness, strive to be like Him. No matter the circumstance, it may not always be easy but if He walked this earth so can you!
Are you treating others as Jesus did?
- Are you walking in darkness?
- Are you setting an example?
- Matthew 11:29: “Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.”
- Timothy 4:7: “Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly.”
- “Take measurable movements toward being more like Him.” Athena Dean Holtz
Who is God? Are you being like Jesus? Be like Jesus. Walking in the light.
Welcome, I'm Athena!
I start each day by tithing the first hour to the Lord in prayer, reading the word, doing word studies of the Text, and asking God how I can live out what I am reading. This time is usually met with meditation on devotionals that are usually written by dead guys like Oswald Chambers, CS Lewis, Charles Spurgeon, AW Tozer, and Andrew Murray.
Right now, I’m reading a daily devotional with a friend called Tozer on the Almighty God for my focus for the day. It's fun to see individually what pulls us in to spur one another on to good deeds!
The Bible is filled with action steps to walk out in practical and intentional ways. This sets my day in motion to walk it out! I hope this is your heart, too.
Consider this a personal invitation to join me in this journey!